Amalbo Consulting SRL, Romanian legal entity, headquartered in Bucharest, 13 Dr. Ratiu Street, ground floor, sector 1, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40 / 17724/2006, unique registration code / VAT code (RO) 19166493, in this document identified by the trademark “Biovitality”, as a personal data operator we send you this Information Note to explain how we process and we protect personal data.
We send you this Information Note at the beginning of our interaction through our websites.
- What processing is the subject of this Information Note?
This Information Note applies to the processing of personal data of:
Our contractual partners such as suppliers, sellers, customers (“Business Partners”);
Visitors and users of our sites that can be accessed at biovitality.ro and all its microsites
Users of our Mobile Applications (“Application Users”)
Persons interested in participating in our television programs and other media productions, including those who sign up / register to participate in our television programs or other media productions of our Affiliates, as defined in Section 4 below ( “Candidates”);
Participants in / in our television programs and / in other programs of our Affiliates, as defined in Section 4 below (“Participants”.)
If you do not fall into the categories listed above, please contact email@example.com and we will provide you with an Information Note appropriate to your situation.
- What information we collect about you
We collect and process your personal data when you interact with us (for example, the information you provide to us by completing the forms on our websites listed in Section 1 above (“Websites”) or by correspondence. with us by phone, e-mail or in any other way, including, if applicable, questionnaires completed prior to filming or telephone interviews). This includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, when you subscribe to our services, when you participate in discussion forums or other social media activities on our Website or database. , by completing a registration form or otherwise, when you register for contests, promotions or studies organized by BIOVITALITY and / or its contractual partners and when you report a problem related to our Websites. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, personal description and photo, age, date of birth and sex, and other information as appropriate. For example, as described below, we may process with your consent, in some cases, sensitive personal data, for example, to the extent necessary for your participation in / in the audiovisual programs of BIOVITALITY or our Affiliates (where applicable). case) (see below).
We will not collect or process sensitive personal data about you (for example, information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation and, where relevant, information about criminal convictions and offenses (for example, if this is relevant to your participation in one of our television programs), unless (i) such sensitive personal data is relevant for a particular purpose for which we process the data. personal data, such as your participation in the BIOVITALITY news feed or of our Affiliates (where applicable), the purchase of products, as detailed in Section 3.c below, (ii) we are required to do so. and / or (iii) if you have given us your explicit consent separately (such as during registration or registration in our online databases). If you voluntarily provide us with personal data (including sensitive personal data) through your interaction with our Websites or through correspondence with us by telephone, e-mail or in any other way, of your own free will and not at our request, we will delete such personal data from our systems if we do not consider that their processing is necessary for a legitimate purpose of BIOVITALITY, unless you have made this data public (for example, in a forum of messages that are visible to the public), in which case we will delete this data from our Websites only if the law requires it or if we do not want to keep it.
Each time you visit our Websites, we automatically collect the following data:
- technical data, for example this may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, connection information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser extension types and versions (plug-in), system and operating platform, device type and mobile device brand; this data may be collected and processed on our behalf through third-party cookies;
- data about your visit, for example this may include full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), a sequence of clicks to, through and from our Websites (including date and time), information or products that you have viewed, or searched (including top articles read, top categories accessed, page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages (including average time spent on certain pages, viewing of certain content or videos), average time spent in a application and the number of views from such applications, the average number of articles viewed on our Websites, information about interaction with pages (such as scrolling, mouse clicks, and clicks), methods used to navigate the page, behavioral data Users and any telephone number used to call or any e-mail address used to contact department representatives our customer service.
In some cases, we obtain your personal data (such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, personal description and photo, age, date of birth and sex) from third parties, such as business partners, technical, payment and delivery subcontractors, advertising agencies, analysis service providers, market research service providers, credit information agencies, known and / or close to you, agents acting on behalf of you or third party production companies. For example, we may obtain your personal data from a casting agency or from a database used by one of our Affiliates when searching for Candidates or Participants for our TV programs. When you visit and register on one of our online platforms, we may obtain your personal data from a third-party social media provider if you voluntarily choose to register through that third-party social media platform. We may also obtain your personal data from registers and other publicly available and accessible sources.
If we obtain your personal data from a third party, we will provide you with all relevant information about the processing as soon as possible, but in any case no later than one month after obtaining your personal data, including the categories of personal data that are processed, the purpose of the processing and its legal basis.
- How we use personal data and what is the legal basis for the processing
We may process your personal data in the event that we have to execute a contract that we have concluded with you; whether we must comply with a legal obligation (for example, the laws applicable in labor relations, accounting, auditing, equal opportunities monitoring); when necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests (for example, to detect and prevent fraud or to ensure the security of IT and networks), unless your fundamental rights prevail over of these interests; if it is necessary to protect your vital interests (or the vital interests of others); and / or where necessary in the public interest or for official purposes.
We process your personal information for a variety of technical, administrative and operational reasons, such as ensuring that your content is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer; to improve our Websites, including its functionality; for the administration of our Websites; for internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and research purposes; for advertising and marketing, including for specific marketing purposes, so that we provide content, including personalized content, that may be of greater interest to you; as well as as part of our efforts to keep our Websites safe.
In some cases, we will process your personal data only with your consent. In these cases, we will ask for your consent separately, in a transparent manner, when you provide your personal data. Subsequently, you will be able to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of any processing that took place before its withdrawal.
If we request personal data in order to comply with legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data by you is mandatory. This means that if such personal data is not provided, we will not be able to manage the contractual relations or comply with the obligations imposed on us. In all other cases, the provision of personal data is optional and you are not obliged to provide it.
We may also process your personal data, such as identification data, contact details and address of residence, for the purpose of exercising our rights or claims against you in the future. This processing is based on our legitimate interest, and it is necessary to exercise our rights in the event of any litigation.
Most often, we will use your personal information in the following situations:
- Business partners:
In order to provide services, deliver goods and make payments based on relevant contracts, we may process your personal data, such as identification data, business contact data, bank details and tax identification code, for persons registered in VAT purposes. This processing is based on (i) the performance of a contract to which you, as a Business Partner, are a party, (ii) legal obligations imposed on us and (iii) our legitimate interest.
In some cases, we process personal data, such as the names and contact details of employees or contractors of the Trading Partners for the purpose of communications related to the performance of a particular contract with the Trading Partners. This processing is based on (i) the performance of a contract to which the trading partners are party, (ii) the legal obligations imposed on us and / or (iii) our legitimate interest.
As a Business Partner, we can provide you with communications about our new products and services. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt out by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- Users and customers:
In order to provide services, deliver goods and make payments based on relevant contracts (including subscriptions), we may process your personal data, such as identification data, contact details, bank details. This processing is based on the execution of a contract to which the Users (especially the subscribers) are a party or on a legal obligation imposed on us.
We may process personal data so that we can provide you with information about goods or services that we believe are of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by email, SMS or push notifications via Mobile Applications (as applicable) with information about goods and services similar to those that have been the subject of a previous sale or negotiation with you. for sale, unless you have previously opted otherwise. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you by electronic means if we have your prior consent. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, check the appropriate box on the form by which we collect your data on the registration form. If you have a Mobile Application installed and you no longer want to receive push notifications, you can change the settings on your mobile device or through the Mobile Application.
We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may also use your personal data to measure or understand your preferred program content and to provide content that is relevant to you; to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you and others and to provide you with relevant advertising; and to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Users of our Websites about products or services that may be of interest to you or them.
- Candidates and Participants for / in our television programs and other media productions:
In connection with your enrollment, recording, participation and / or presence in / in the production or recording of a television program or other media production, we may collect and process your personal data, including sensitive personal data, as mentioned. in Section 2 above, for the purpose of enrolling, pre-selecting, selecting, recording, appearing or participating in such productions or recordings for that program or media production and other such programs or productions, and communicating with you and others in in connection with the above, as well as for your selection in order to participate in programs or media productions of our Affiliated Companies, where applicable (references to all this together are made in the form “for the purpose of participating in BIOVITALITY shows / programs ”).
During the registration, registration, pre-selection and selection stages mentioned above, we process your personal data, including sensitive personal data, as mentioned in Section 2 above, in order to assess the qualities, qualifications and in general the to the extent that you are suitable for participation in BIOVITALITY programs or other media productions (or in programs or other media productions of our Affiliated Companies, where applicable), as well as to be able to contact you and we decide whether to enter into a contract with you in connection with your potential participation or presence in that program or production. At the same time, we process your personal data in order to comply with the applicable legal provisions, for the execution of a contract to which you are a party (for example, when you fill in a registration form for participation / presence in television programs or media productions ) or in our legitimate interest, as set forth below. The processing of sensitive personal data will be based on your prior and explicit consent.
During the stages of your participation in BIOVITALITY programs, we may process your personal data, including sensitive personal data, as mentioned in Section 2 above, for the purpose of participating in or attending your production or recording of such programs or productions. media or other such media programs or productions, as well as for the purpose of communicating with you or other persons in connection with such participation. This processing is based on BIOVITALITY's legitimate interest in the production of television programs or other media productions and the performance of a contract to which you are a party (for example, when you fill in a registration form or sign an agreement / contract prior to the moment participation / presence in these television programs or media productions). The processing of sensitive personal data will be based on your prior and explicit consent.
- Future participations
BIOVITALITY will store your personal data in its databases for use in the event that there are future collaboration opportunities that would fit your description. For example, with your consent, we will process your personal data for consideration in order to potentially participate in future seasons / editions of BIOVITALITY's media programs / productions or in other programs / productions produced by BIOVITALITY or the Companies. Our Affiliates. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of BIOVITALITY in connection with the production of television programs or other media productions. We will store sensitive personal data (e.g. health data, sexual orientation data) in our databases with your explicit consent if we have no other basis for processing to store such data (e.g. when data retention is required in order to fulfill a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a right in court). The provision of sensitive personal data for future collaborations is voluntary and is subject to your consent. We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary.
- Why do we process your personal data?
Our contracts / agreements with you
We process your personal data when necessary in order to execute a contract concluded by you with BIOVITALITY in the following situations:
- For the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by the parties; and
- As part of any contract entered into with BIOVITALITY for your enrollment, contribution and / or participation in a program, TV or other media production.
Fulfillment of applicable legal obligations
BIOVITALITY processes personal data whenever necessary to comply with applicable legal obligations, including in the following situations:
- Verification of your identity;
- Carrying out checks in order to prevent money laundering, prevention and detection of fraud and fulfillment of other verification obligations imposed by law; and
- Disclosure of your personal data as a result of a legal obligation (for example, to a public authority or a court).
Our legitimate interest
BIOVITALITY has a legitimate interest in developing, producing and distributing audio-visual programs, including for commercial exploitation, and “on-screen” and “off-screen” contributions from individuals. are essential for this production activity and require the processing of personal data of these individuals.
BIOVITALITY also considers that it is in its legitimate interest (or that of a third party) to process your personal data, as follows:
- To develop, produce and / or distribute audio-visual programs (including completed programs or samples / excerpts of such programs) for commercial purposes, including to process on-screen and off-screen contributions from individuals ;
- To select participants for the purpose of participating in BIOVITALITY shows and for the selection process to be based on an informed decision;
- To ensure accuracy in the content of audio-visual programs;
- To evaluate your ongoing involvement in the program or programs you are contributing to;
- To carry out reasonable and proportionate checks on the nature and content of the program, to verify the information you have provided to us and / or to process information relating to your ability to participate in a program;
- To protect your vital interests (for example, we will need information about your health if the activities in the program involve an increased risk, so that we are able to provide you with appropriate protection measures);
- To answer any questions or notifications received regarding your participation in the program or programs;
- To manage the relationship with the agents acting on your behalf;
- To keep the program and your personal data included in it in the BIOVITALITY archive, for the purpose of rebroadcasting the program or for commercial use;
- To keep adequate records of data, including after the date of your participation in a program; and
- To give you access to participate in the live recording of the program.
Consent for the processing of personal data
In connection with your enrollment or registration for participation in BIOVITALITY shows (and those of our Affiliates) we rely on your explicit consent to process your special personal data, such as medical information, political opinions, sexual orientation and, where applicable. is relevant to a TV program, the history of criminal convictions or crimes. In these situations, we will separately ask for your consent to the processing of sensitive personal data (for example, either by ticking a form on a form or by contacting you via e-mail). This will entitle you to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgHowever, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing which took place before its withdrawal and shall be the subject of the section entitled "We need your consent to include you in our programs or productions?”.
- Do we need your consent to include you in our programs or productions?
There are circumstances in which we can make programs about a natural person without the consent of that person, provided that the legal provisions in force and the incident regulations are observed.
For situations in which we have entered into a contract with you to participate in our media programs or productions, we will be entitled to make the media program or production public even if you subsequently changed your mind about your participation in the media program or production.
Regarding Candidates or Participants, due to the fact that they may appear in one of our TV programs / media productions (or of our Affiliated Companies), please keep in mind that, to the extent permitted by law, BIOVITALITY or third parties parties will be able to process your personal data, in certain situations, on the basis of certain exceptions provided by the legal provisions on the protection of personal data in connection with freedom of journalism, artistic expression and, in general, the right to free expression.
Under the same conditions as those set out above, depending on the nature or nature of a particular television program or other media production, we may also broadcast or otherwise publish photographs, video recordings, audio recordings or audiovisual recordings with your.
We may also process your personal data in and in connection with certain productions or recordings and with the public broadcasting or communication of such productions or recordings for certain journalistic, artistic and / or literary purposes.
For the avoidance of doubt, the provisions of this Information Notice do not affect copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to productions and recordings of television or other media productions.
- Application Users:
In connection with your use of our mobile applications, we may collect and process your personal data, such as identification data, contact details, debit or credit card information, and geographic location data, when:
- you register to use our Mobile Applications (including free trials) and provide us with information about you;
- provide a comment, rating, or other post using our Mobile Apps;
- interact with us using our Mobile Apps;
- interact with us by other means, such as by phone, fax, SMS, e-mail, social media or posts in connection with a Mobile Application;
This processing is based on (i) the execution of a contract to which the Users of Applications are party by registering in such Mobile Applications; (ii) our legitimate interest in verifying user account data for services provided in the territory in which you have your habitual residence and for fraud detection and prevention; (iii) a legal obligation imposed on us; and / or (iv) your consent to information messages regarding the programs and services offered by BIOVITALITY and / or our Affiliates, newsletters, subsequent promotional campaigns and other marketing information sent by or on behalf of BIOVITALITY and / or of our Affiliates.
- How and to whom we disclose your personal data
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
- Within the Company, only a limited number of staff members, such as those in the Sales, Legal, Production, News and IT departments, have access to your personal data according to the on-need to know principle. basis ”). These staff members are subject to confidentiality obligations regarding personal data. Appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken for the protection of personal data. Company staff members have the right to manage personal data only in accordance with the Company's instructions and, if necessary, in connection with their responsibilities.
- Personal data may be disclosed to government authorities and / or law enforcement agencies, if required by applicable law or if necessary for the exercise of our rights, including conditions of use, or for the protection of our legitimate interests (including legitimate interests of third parties) in accordance with applicable laws.
- Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties, including:
- service providers providing administrative, professional and technical support to the Company for IT support, security and business resources;
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the execution of all contracts we conclude with you (including subscriptions to our services);
- third party production companies, production teams or co-producers with whom we make a television program and / or any other media production;
- third party agents, ticket / ticket providers, other suppliers or their associated organizations, in order to facilitate your registration, registration, consultation / contact or nomination in connection with the program in which you would be interested in participating. In any case, when we use third parties for the purposes mentioned in this Section 4 (iv) we disclose only those elements of your personal data that are necessary for the provision of that service to you;
- advertisers and ad networks that request your information to select and serve ads that are relevant to you. We do not disclose identifiable information to advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregated information about our Users (for example, we may inform you that 500 men / women under the age of 30 clicked on their ad in a certain day). We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the type of audience they are targeting. We may use the personal information we collect from you to comply with the wishes of advertising agencies by displaying their advertising messages to the target audience;
- analysis and search engine service providers that help us in improving and optimizing our Websites.
- The company may also disclose personal data to external consultants (eg lawyers, accountants, auditors), if necessary.
- In some cases, we may disclose personal data to our Affiliates (including subsidiaries or the parent company and its subsidiaries) based on the on a need to know basis, listed here: http://www.cetv-net.com. In the case of Candidates and / or Participants in BIOVITALITY programs and / or other media productions, we will disclose your personal data, including sensitive personal data, as mentioned in Section 2 above, to our Affiliates, based on your consent. We have implemented adequate safeguards in relation to our affiliates to secure these disclosures of personal data.
- We may share personal data with our Affiliates and other third parties in the context of certain types of transactions, including in the context of transactions involving a change of control over the Company, the substantial sale of all its assets or commercial restructuring.
The Company wishes to make an appropriate prior assessment in the selection of third party service providers and requires these service providers to maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data and to process personal data only in accordance with the Company's instructions. Service providers will have the right to use subcontractors in the provision of services to the Company, provided that the subcontractor complies with the same data protection obligations as the service providers.
- Storing your personal data and transfers abroad
Your personal data that we collect is stored in the European Union (“EU”) and in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, information collected by third parties through cookies (for example, through Google Double Click for Publishers) will generally serve traffic in a data center that is closest to where it comes from. traffic. This means that such information, including advertising traffic, can be managed by servers located in the EEA and transferred outside the EEA.
In addition, your personal data may be transferred and stored in a non-EU and EEA location. When your personal data is transferred from your own country to another country, the laws and regulations that protect your personal data in the country to which your information is transferred may be different (or may provide less protection) than those in the country. where you work.
We do not intend to transfer your personal data outside the EEA unless there is adequate protection, including: (i) a decision on appropriateness issued by the European Commission regarding the country or countries of destination; (ii) a "shield of privacy" certification; (iii) appropriate binding corporate rules; (iv) an approved code of conduct, together with the mandatory and enforceable commitments of the data controller or the person authorized by the data controller in the non-EU and EEA country; (v) an approved certification mechanism, together with the mandatory and enforceable commitment of the data controller or the person empowered by the data controller in a non-EU and EEA country to apply the appropriate safeguards; or (vi) EU standard contract terms approved by the European Commission.
You can contact the BIOVITALITY Privacy Officer or the CME Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are provided in the Contact List below, to learn more about transfers and the appropriate safeguards we have put in place. before these transfers.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You can ask us to confirm whether or not your personal data is processed by us, to provide you with a copy of your personal data and / or to correct them. In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or, based on the right to portability, to ask us to transfer some of your personal data to you or other entities. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example, the use of processing for direct marketing purposes or certain decisions taken only by automated processing (including the creation of profiles). we have requested your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent without adverse effects on you.If we process your personal data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have the right to object to such processing.You also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Please note that your rights described above may be limited in certain situations and are subject to applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data; for example, your right to object to the processing of your personal data may be limited if we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate reasons to process your personal data that prevails over your interests. In addition, the right to delete personal data may be limited if we are unable to perform our contractual obligations to you or if we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest to retain such data. You will need to prove your identity and provide us with other details to help us respond to your request. We will not charge a fee to respond to your request unless permitted by law, and if such a fee is charged, it will be reasonable and proportionate to your request.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contacts listed below. We hope we can answer all your questions about how we process your personal data. However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisors. You can file a complaint in the Member State where you live, work or have allegedly infringed data protection law.
- As long as we keep your personal data
We intend to retain your personal data only for as long as necessary, in accordance with our Data Retention Policy, for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfill the purposes listed in this Information Note and / or required by applicable law, in accordance with the applicable minimum legal retention periods and / or as long as is necessary to exercise our legitimate rights (and the legitimate rights of others). For example, if you are a Business Partner, we will retain your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you. If we have an ongoing business relationship with you as a Business Partner (for example, if we may use the same personal data in separate contractual relationships with you), we will continue to retain this personal data until terminated. our business relationship and for the minimum retention period required by law, subject to our Data Retention Policy. In the case of Application Users, we will retain your personal data for the period during which the Mobile Application is downloaded or the period indicated by the relevant legislation, subject to our Data Retention Policy. If you would like more information about how long we keep your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may process any of your personal data that has become anonymous without prior notice.
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, this personal data will only be processed for the period provided by your consent, unless you withdraw or limit your consent before the expiry of this period. In such cases, we will cease the processing of such personal data for the relevant purposes, subject to any legal obligation to process such personal data and / or our need to process such personal data for the purpose of exercising our legitimate rights. (including the legitimate rights of others).
- Data security
We store your data on our servers and on third-party hosted servers (including third-party cloud services). We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and prevent unauthorized access. We have entered into contractual relationships with third parties that provide hosting services and these contracts include obligations regarding the organizational and technical security of personal data. All payment transactions will be encrypted (for example, using the TLS protocol). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all means of authentication (for example, passwords) used by you to access parts of our Websites.
Data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted on our Websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Confidentiality of juvenile data
We assume the obligation to protect the confidentiality of personal data of minors under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please obtain prior permission from your parents or guardian to provide us with this personal data. Accordingly, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify this, including contacting your parents or guardians to confirm their consent.
- Cookies and social media widgets
- Links to other websites
Our Website may provide links to websites that the Company does not control. After you click on a third party link, you will be directed to a third party website. If you visit any of these connected websites, you need to review their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies. Our company does not control or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies and disclosures or practices of third party websites or services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise a right, you may contact the BIOVITALITY Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send a letter to the BIOVITALITY Privacy Officer at: Bucharest, 13 Dr. Ratiu Street, ground floor, sector 1. You can also contact the CME Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com@biovitality.ra.
Please do not disclose sensitive personal data (for example, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health or trade union membership), social security numbers or information related to the criminal record when you contact us.
Last update: May 15, 2020.
We may update this Disclaimer from time to time and we will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our websites listed in Section 1 above. If you have provided us with your contact information and you have authorized us to contact you, we will notify you if we change this Information Note substantially. Please refer to this Information Note periodically for any changes.